Talk Sport Forums

Talk Sport Forums (https://www.talksportforums.com/index.php)
-   Poker (https://www.talksportforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   talking of poker (https://www.talksportforums.com/showthread.php?t=3518)

bennythedip2 January 14th, 2009 19:39

talking of poker

Has anyone seen the Ladbrokes Vegas package on their site... I'm probably not reading it right but it doesn't look so bad a deal :hi: Anyone else have any thoughts and how many people are they taking out there :h?:

Part-Timer January 14th, 2009 22:26

After the horse fiasco, are you really going to do another Laddies promo :'D:eek!:

Tony2005 January 15th, 2009 15:43

Im not too sure..

But as i read it theres no gtd main event package this year...its a $5000 package with entries into 5 sats for the main event....:h?:

From what i can make out all winners from Laddies will play the first two sats which are exclusivly for laddies with one main event package for each winner...

The others are sats put on for anyone....

Not too sure if its a good promo or not.....but from what i have read feelings from players who have been before are very mixed...

bennythedip2 January 15th, 2009 15:44

I know what you mean but !!

1 Attachment(s)
That does look a good package, and i have been watching the qualifying satellite's and they seem a good way to get to Vegas on the cheep.. :eek!:
Mind you knowing Laddies, they'll leave me on the tarmac at Heathrow with my bag's and dick in my hand, and wave goodbye from the plane as it takes off :'D

Part-Timer January 15th, 2009 23:10

I am not being clever, but was that you presenting on the Sky Poker 00?

Tony2005 January 16th, 2009 08:16

Quote:

Originally Posted by Part-Timer (Post 21025)
I am not being clever, but was that you presenting on the Sky Poker 00?

I dont think it was PT ...but i didnt see it.

Benny was telling me the other day that Sky asked him to do some of the shows as a guest expert but i think he turned it down.....

Which is a shame because he knows more about poker then 90% of those so called experts on there and is a better player the 99% of them....

I reckon he woul;d be great for that programme.......as long as he didnt keep telling us how he got his nickname..o:D

Part-Timer January 16th, 2009 08:36

I was a little bleary eyed, B (:B (:B (:, the presenter looked a little like his picture on here. He talked alot as well, but looked younger than I thought he was. Must have very good make-up artists o:D

bennythedip2 January 16th, 2009 17:54

lol

Not me .. but i know him...Mark Bannin..good player

Pkrplaya January 16th, 2009 22:00

First in ages

1 Attachment(s)
Attachment 658
You need to click o:D

Tony2005 January 16th, 2009 22:05

Nice one

Now all you have to do is win the whole thing.......:clap:B (:

Gl m8