Talk Sport Forums

Talk Sport Forums (https://www.talksportforums.com/index.php)
-   Football Predictions (https://www.talksportforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=29)
-   -   Turkey vs Germany (https://www.talksportforums.com/showthread.php?t=2056)

Deliiight June 25th, 2008 08:01

Turkey vs Germany

As im half Turkish i thought i should make the thread and predict the score here!

Well with all the injuries and suspensions (up to 9 players,names like Volkan,Arda,Tuncay,Nihat) i dont think Turkey can take this one down,all tho thats what almost everyone thought from the very start!

But i think the score will maybe be 3-1 to Germany!

Well whatever happens Turkey showed they are fighters and going this far is good enough for me! |;|

GOGOGOGOGO TUUURKIIIYE ANYWAY!

Tony2005 June 25th, 2008 09:13

Will be tough...

for Turkey Dee and as you said they have a lot of players missing due to suspensions...

But so far they have been great entertainment for us armchair fans and who knows what they will come up with tonight..

Im sure we will all be supporting them against our arch rivals and if the footballing gods are smiling down on them then it could be a Turkish win and a place in Sundays final...:D

But alas i think that the Germans might prove a little too strong and im perdicting a 2-0 victory to Germany..

Tony2005 June 25th, 2008 19:43

Weel i got that wrong...1-1 at ht and the Turks are playing well so its still up for grabs..

Deliiight June 25th, 2008 19:53

wow

With more then half the team not playing and alot of "none famous" Turkiye is doing brilliant! Really giving the Germans a fight back! Hope they can play as good in 2nd half as in 1st!

Well we will see...now back to nail-biting footie!

Called my dad to ask about changing swedish krona to dollar....
He said (in Turkish): "Are you a half turk or not? Talk later" and hung up! :'D

GOGOGOGOGOGO TURKIYE!

Tony2005 June 25th, 2008 19:58

Looooool, thats the passion that footie brings Dee...gogogo Turkey

themanwiththeknow June 25th, 2008 19:58

is the ref having a laugh????

that was the most nailed on pen since distin assaulted ronaldo in the fa cup (man utd v pompy)

another awful reffing performance going to cost our bet again :C

Tony2005 June 25th, 2008 20:03

that was poor.............is it just me or has the picture gone wrong on BBC?

Deliiight June 25th, 2008 20:19

Went wrong in Sweden to on our Swedish Channel! But ok for us now! Was something wrong over there like!

Turks do like a bit of "Hollywood" now and then..almost like me on the poker tables! :D

bally73 June 25th, 2008 20:20

the game is being fed through the bbc and they had a power cut so the whole world lost picture apparently

Tony2005 June 25th, 2008 20:23

2-1 TO THE GERMANS.............And we missed it...

TV licence £145 a year and we get no pictures...