View Single Post
Old June 1st, 2008, 09:05
talk sport tipster

Default Were not like some of the other forums...

This forum started just over a year ago and i believe we have got to where we are today by attracting members who know how to respect each other and not to be geting into slanging matches, posting insulting threads etc.....These things can be left to the forums who will tolerate that sort of posting and who feel they need those sort of members to keep their forum alive.

Here on TSF we have attracted our members by giving people what they want, which in my opinion is a fun forum to share many common interests but mainly in the world of small betting advice and thoughts.

In the time this forum has been going we have NEVER had to deleate a post for any reason that might be offensive to another member or a guest that may visit the forum. This in itself proves that what this forum started out to achieve has so far been respected.

Pkrplaya has been one of our most respected members since he joined and i know he WOULD NOT post anything on here like what he has done on this thread unless he thought something needed to be brought to the members attention.

Now as Benny has said in another thread most of us are quite aware of what has gone on in regards to another forum but to let that escalate into what it became was down to the owners of that forum.

Now i can only judge by what i read on this forum and as i have said so far its only been good, this is how we want it to continue and how it will do.

Manintheknow has been posting on here for quite sometime now and there has never been one post from him that i have felt needed to be deleated for whatever reason and as i have said i can only judge on what i read.

I think the idea for the footie is good for the forum and to be honest as NO members will be asked to part with any money i cant see where a problem can occur.

I would like to think that all the forumites on here are a little more sensible then some of the members other sites have and will not be taken in by ANYONE who thinks they can scam a few quid by coming on here with quick money making ideas.

So in summing up i think that in my opinion for the time being we should treat every member with the respect they deserve until they do something to lose that respect, if this happens i can assure all members that we will not tolerate any behaviour that will upset other members of this forum and the culprit or culprits will be BANNED immediately.

Anyway lets carry on enjoying the forum and keeping the great community spirit we have built up here.....

Have a good day folks...........