View Single Post
Old June 6th, 2008, 14:33
Dedicated Punter

Default draw ht, czech rep ft @ 6.00

Right on to Sunday

Germany V Poland

Ok - I think Germany will win, but at 1.53 this is very skinny odds - Germany appear to have scored goals for fun in the Qualifiers, (13 against San Marino but then that was San Marino!) But they don't conceed many - That however, is qualifying.

In tourneys they seem to gear up to throttle the weakest side and then squeeze the life out of the other two games. I think therefore they will be out to clobber Austria. Against Poland they will not want to loose and I can't see Poland Scoring (they failed to score against the US in a friendly in March)

My Best bet is therefore 'Poland can't reply' @ 2.37 but a back up of the UNDER 2.5 @ 1.95

Austria V Croatia

Austria don't win many - and don't score many either - They also have a relatively sound defense by the looks of it. Croatia will be too strong for Austria and again I am tempted by the unders market but at 1.75 again there is no value here. Croatia at 1.9 seems to be a fair bet and therefore thats my recommendation for this game.

My best bet here is Croatia win at 1.9 but a back up of Croatia/Croatia HT/FT at 3.0 may have more value.
Just my thoughts.

Lee