View Single Post
Old June 30th, 2008, 13:25
numpty

Default dont think there is a link

only way you can watch them is by going to ladbrokes home page, click on horses then when the horse page comes up scroll down to the bottom until you see raceclubs on the left hand side

just click on that log in (using ur current ladbrokes username) and you can watch the races

thought you might have signed up by now and got urself a horse to play about with lol

once u spend £15.30 they give you £30.60 for free straight away

i bought a horse this morning for 7.65, bought vitamins and blinkers and stuff, came to £15.87 in total and they gave me £30.60 bonus straight away

so i used my bonus cash to buy another 2 horses and plenty of tack (i.e supplements, blinkers, alumites etc)

the free horse you get isnt really up to much as it is a grade 2 class D horse, but when u buy one from from the sales ring for £7.65 it is totally random allcation weather u get grade 1 or grade 2 class A,B,C,D

bought 3 today (2 of them free bonus) one was grade 1 and 2 were grade 2

so far i have 4 horses and they have all the tack they need for the month (blinkers and gelding is for life) supplemens and alumites are £1.02 p/month per horse

in total i have spent around £20.00 and have 4 horses and something to play with