View Single Post
Old July 6th, 2008, 11:13
Derby Winner

Send a message via Skype™ to bennythedip2
Default Last Night

I played Ladbrokes for the first time since change over, and after sitting down in a $10 tourney, i started playing with the 'option's' button !! Anyone who knows me will know that's not a good idea,(me playing with button's on a computer) however, i made the screen full size, put down a nice red carpet with a green baize table and then pressed the button that said, 'lobby' !!
At that point i might just have been in Doctor Who's 'Tardis' singing "who put the lights out"? Where was i, back in the forum but my game was going on somewhere in hyperspace and i remember seeing pocket AA's as i pressed the 'lobby' button !! Panic set in as i tried to find a way back to the game, my glass of wine ended up going over the carpet, 'Amy' and 'Valerie' shouting, in harmony "clear that f~~~~~g mess up" and 'Shane' saying, "come on lets go to the pub for a sherbet, b~~~~~~s to Ladbrokes new software !! I looked at Shane smiling, "lets go, lets do it" !!
I'm not sure what it was that 'Valerie' aimed at our heads as we ran out the door, it went over the neighbors fence but i can still remember 'Amy' waving a fist as we scarpered down the street to the pub !!
So Ladbrokes i might try again later, if only for the red carpet to match the patch on ours here !
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Shanebrugherathumb.jpg (9.1 KB, 1 views)