Old July 15th, 2008, 10:02
I am Titty fancier

Default The open championship

Ross Fisher @ 66/1
Miguel Angel Jimenez @ 40/1
Justin Rose @ 33/1
Boo Weekley @ 100/1
Soren Hansen @ 100/1

All the above prices are available at Ladbrokes and I believe are the best prices available at the moment,which is very unlike Ladbrokes,as I normally find them very tight on golf prices.

I played Royal Birkdale last year and played really well and managed to break 90 , there are millions of bunkers everywhere and I felt like I visited them all.
Accuracy off the tee is everything and if the wind blows,I think the pros will struggle to break par and should make interesting viewing.

Ross Fisher is my pick for the open,I seen this lad at Loch Lomond last week and although he was hopeless on the final days play, he looks so hungry for success and hits the ball miles and straight,he must be there abouts on Sunday afternoon.

Miguel Jimenez looks a character on the course and hits the ball very straight
and hes been playing well in the majors this year is another player with a good chance.

Justin Rose popped up as an amateur here about 10 yrs ago , and played really well on this course,although he been struggling lately,I think his experience and form on this course will stand him in good stead and I expect him to be thereabouts also.He has had numerous visits to the course this year for practice sessions and appears to have his sights set on the claret jug.

Boo Weekley is another fancy of mine, I just like his name and love it when the crowd boo him on the tee.

Soren Hansen is a big price too at 100/1 and he keeps the ball in play alot and could be good value.

Theres also another hundred and odd golfers to consider and most of them have a chance except Colin Montgommerie who looks like he has the wait of the world on his shoulders.