View Single Post
Old May 16th, 2011, 15:13
talk sport tipster

Quote:
Originally Posted by gogogo View Post
firstly i would like to congratulate our "small" city rivals on winning the league. i say small due to their fan base compared to the gallant glasgow celtic support. in saying i congratulate rangers i dont feel it was right that hearts werent there to lift the cup aswell as dundee united and amongst other teams. hearst rested 7 players when they played rangers, played celtic the very next week and them 7 players were playing. would not expect anything less from the mini huns who we hammered with a full team. as a celtic fan i would not want to win the league by teams lying down but i dont think this would flinch rangers or their fans. sectarainism threats to kill, bullets in the post u must b proud to be a gers fan. what a wee cluvb with a small mindset. ONE ******* NEIL LENNON
Yous will never ever be as big as glasgow celtic nor attract as many loyal fans as we do.
SAYING UR BRITTISH AND ALL WHO WAS THE FIRST BRITTISH TEAM TO WIN THE EUROPEAN CUP? ans after you answer that wee question---has rangers ever won the european cup?? hail hail we are the people

There you go Halfway.....