View Single Post
Old September 20th, 2007, 12:51
talk sport tipster

Default Pompy fan

Lets be honest i have thought for quite a while that this was the right decision for the club.
Firstly on the whole his buys have been poor, he has wrecked any relationship that Chelsea had with the media and with other fans by his big headed comments,his team selections over the pass year have been poor and his judgement in letting players leave has come back to haunt him.
This season has been the worst yet, conceeding 2 goals to a poor Birmingham side, getting a very lucky 3 points off you ( a game u deserved to win) getting a disputed pen at Anfield and finnally losing to Villa........ not the start a team chasing the two biggest trophies in European football want.
I think Jose has been a lucky manager over the past few seasons and now the luck has run out. Going as i do to se most home games we have sat through bore after bore and at £900 a season i think we deserve better football then what we have been playing.
Losing Abramovich would put Chelsea in a far worse position as with the stupidly high wage structure who would beable to come in and fund that? Also Abramovich is not just the owner hes a fan of the club too, but unlike the rest of us he has the power to change things when hes not happy.
As for the new man ..........well time will tell but i think that with him in charge Abramovich will be able to have more imput which might not be a bad thing as far as the club is concerned.