View Single Post
Old August 7th, 2008, 07:44
Dedicated Punter

We got Fagan from Hull, before selling him back to them - dont know where he was before Hull though.

Earnshaw didnt have the right attitude or work ethic - I work with Baggies fans and they told me when we signed him how we will end up regretting it - I agree he will be more effective in the Champ than the Prem, but still feel our attack is better without him now we have Hulse, Ellington and Villa.

Kris Commons was looked at alot by Prem teams when he was with Stoke, but became a bit of a luxury player, same with Forest it seemed - im a bit sceptical about him, and not just cause hes a Forest reject - but hes still only 24 and if his actions back up the words he's been speaking (though thats a classic trait of most footballers, talking a good game only) then he could prove a decent signing.

I dont think anyone will take the Division by storm, and if any team does it will likely to be Birmingham - pound for pound the Championship is by far a better division than the Prem, if for no other reason you can be a win or two off a top 6 spot, whilst being a loss or two away from a relegation place.