View Single Post
Old August 6th, 2008, 12:22
talk sport tipster

Default The Red Dogs..................

Well under Megson there was only one way Forset were going and it wasnt up Megson was a very overrated player and maybe more so a manager and i think this point will be proved as i believe he will be the first manager sacked from the premier this coming season. I can see Bolton being one of the 4 or 5 clubs fighting relegation from day one.

Calderwood is a more groomed manager at lower leval and i think thats why Forset managed to gain promotion last season but...im not too sure hes good enough for the championship let alone trying to gain promotion this season.

Forest will do well to finish mid table and maybe will be sucked into a relegation fight if they dont start well.

A few players have left (Commons for one...and on a free?) and im not sure they have brought enough quality to be a force this season.

For Forest supporters i think a mid table finish and a couple of wins over Derby and Leicester will make them feel its been a good season.

Maybe with a cash injection and a few more players season 09/10 could see them pushing for promotion back to the premier but thats if it doesnt all go wrong in the coming ten months.