View Single Post
Old November 19th, 2008, 16:38
Derby Winner

Send a message via Skype™ to bennythedip2
Default Amy on the phone !!

"Hi benny, hows things", "Oh fine Amy nice to hear from you again, hows your mate Valerie and Shane" ? "Ha ha Yes there ok, funny thing do you remember the day we all went to Ascot in the helicopter, and knocked over that guy" ? "Oh" I said, "Yes he was Laddy Fellow" !!!
Suddenly AMY was in fits of laughter on the other end of the phone........................."Stop it benny, you'll make me wet my knickers, I've got to tell you this" !!
That bloke 'Laddy Fellow' from the bookies, has just moved into a new house next door to Shane, he didn't know he was neighbors of Shane though and got talking to this fit blond who was standing in Shane's garden . She told him she was busy painting and 'Laddy Fellow' offered to help while she went down to the shop to get more supplies.

When she was gone, he took the opportunity to raid her knicker drawers (like you fuckin' wouldn't) and found loads of saucy underwear, a huge dildo, anal beads and all sorts of pleasurable gadgets. He couldn't resist a lick, sniff and a quick wank.
He finished up just in time as she walked in with a huge smile on her face and gave him a hug. He asked her what that was for.. and she said, "Thank you I can go home now, Shane's going to be thrilled with what you've done for him!"
Amy still giggling said,"Benny......can you believe it' ????? "He thought it was her house ?? She was the decorator !!!