05:26
Talk Sport Forums

Go Back   Talk Sport Forums > Football > Football Predictions
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

it started off so well...........

Old January 17th, 2009, 18:35
numpty

Default it started off so well...........

now a few of you who have read my previous football posts will now my feelings on ht draw ft win for the top 4 in england and top 2 in scotland

they are tremendous value (normally 7/2) considering these teams are normally massivly odds on to win their matches

i take man utd, chelsea, liverfool, arsenal, rangers and celtic in ht draw ft win every week........even though i dont always post it i always do the bet

6 x 5folds and 1 6fold, 7 x £1 bets for a total of £7 a week........now £7 a week is nothing and if all 6 come in it is a few shillings short of £20,000

even 5 of 6 pays a nice £1845

even if i dont fancy the teams to win i do the bet, this is one of those bets that only has to come in once in a lifetime to be profitable

ive been doing it since the start of last season and though never had the 6 yet i have had 5 twice and 4 a couple of times to

had 3 numerous times and left feeling gutted at the fact i hit 90/1 treble and got nothing

today.........

man utd 0-0 ht...............won 1-0 ft
chelsea 0-0 ht................won 2-1 ft
rangers 1-1 ht................won 3-1 ft

arsenal won 3-1 but were 1-0 ahead at h/t so the 20k wont be happening this week

but still got celtic and liverfool (dont even think either will win) maybe land £1800