18:05
Talk Sport Forums

Go Back   Talk Sport Forums > Football > Football
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Geordie Horse Puncher Speaks ....

Old April 17th, 2013, 07:01
Ha'Way the Lads

Default Geordie Horse Puncher Speaks ....

"‘I’m an animal lover. I’ve got three dogs and a fishpond"

Despite claiming he is too sick to hold down a job, Barry Rogerson, 45, who is on disability benefits and not worked in 8 years went to the match.

Geordie Scum.

Full Article here...
Old April 17th, 2013, 13:01
I am Titty fancier

Newspapers are mostly full of rubbish and advertisements and years ago,after an article in the sun newspaper which led to a friends son committing suicide after he was proclaimed to be a vicious thug,rapist and a load of other made up rubbish, The story could read a man with severe breathing difficulties and a degenerating lung condition has first visit to St james park in 10 years,has a couple of pints with friends to drown his sorrows after his teams woeful performance against local rivals,on leaving the pub is confronted with a near riot situation and an eight foot,1800 pound shire horse bearing down on him,he tried to push it away to no avail so punched it on the nose which probably saved his life as the police horse was out of control and could of trampled him to death. Barry Rogerson had previously worked down a mine for 20 years before being diagnosed with his lung condition and currently receives less than £15 a day in benefits,he has no criminal record or history of football hooliganism and it looks like he just caught up in the violence and mayhem, where about 100 thugs mostly unemployed under 25's who had not even been to the match went out to cause mayhem, The truth probably lies somewhere between these 2 stories and you are wrong to label the 50,000+ who attended the match,Geordie scum, You have as many doughnuts down your neck of the woods as we have up here, so what you think about that you nil nil numpty wisher.
Old April 17th, 2013, 14:43
Dedicated Punter

Quote:
Originally Posted by taylormade View Post
Newspapers are mostly full of rubbish and advertisements and years ago,after an article in the sun newspaper which led to a friends son committing suicide after he was proclaimed to be a vicious thug,rapist and a load of other made up rubbish, The story could read a man with severe breathing difficulties and a degenerating lung condition has first visit to St james park in 10 years,has a couple of pints with friends to drown his sorrows after his teams woeful performance against local rivals,on leaving the pub is confronted with a near riot situation and an eight foot,1800 pound shire horse bearing down on him,he tried to push it away to no avail so punched it on the nose which probably saved his life as the police horse was out of control and could of trampled him to death. Barry Rogerson had previously worked down a mine for 20 years before being diagnosed with his lung condition and currently receives less than £15 a day in benefits,he has no criminal record or history of football hooliganism and it looks like he just caught up in the violence and mayhem, where about 100 thugs mostly unemployed under 25's who had not even been to the match went out to cause mayhem, The truth probably lies somewhere between these 2 stories and you are wrong to label the 50,000+ who attended the match,Geordie scum, You have as many doughnuts down your neck of the woods as we have up here, so what you think about that you nil nil numpty wisher.
Did you actually watch the video? The guy was in the front line with a scarf across his face, personally don't know many innocent people that behave in this manner. The fact he was pissed makes no difference whatsoever. As for the lung condition, my father in law has pneumoconiosis but doesn't use that as an excuse. The guy was wrong no matter who he supports and should be condemned not given some lame excuse.
Old April 17th, 2013, 16:28
Ha'Way the Lads

Quote:
Originally Posted by taylormade View Post
The story could read a man with ...

Doesn't though does it, it's now a global story that has ruined the reputation of the geordies and The Blaydon Races song is now tarnished forever with the verse now ending with "... punching horses faces"

Don't worry though, a few members of the Sunderland Message Boards (SMB) have contacted West Yorkshire police and are busy organising a delivery of Paolo mints (apparently a favourite of Buds) hopefully it'll make the papers and I'll post it here, you know, just to rub it in a little more.

Old April 17th, 2013, 17:33
I am Titty fancier

it will take you twats a month to save up for a box of polo mints, I dont excuse any of them involved,all should be banned from football matches,those caught on camera throwing bottles etc, should get 12 months custodial sentences, story about horse puncher is sensationalism and i see bud is non the worse for his ordeal, Gang of shoplifters from sunderland jailed, does that makes you all scummy mackem thiefs then ?
Like I said papers print there version of things,last week Dicanio was a fascist hooligan,this week he is Jesus Christ according to the Echo.
Old April 24th, 2013, 18:34
Ha'Way the Lads

SAFC fans donate "Paolo Mints" to Bud, the heroic Derby Day Geordie Slaying Horse @WYPHorses

Old April 25th, 2013, 06:45
Ha'Way the Lads

Old April 25th, 2013, 15:48
Ha'Way the Lads

... and the story hits the papers HERE

Poor Bud, survived an attempted assault by the horrible scruffy geordies, hope the Paolo Mints help with the nightmares Bud.
Old September 26th, 2013, 17:12
Ha'Way the Lads

It seems like the thick geordie fella is getting jailed !!

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-tyne-24281460
Old September 26th, 2013, 17:18
talk sport tipster

They decided prison wasnt enough punishment.......

So instead they are making him watch the next 6 Sunderland home games....