Talk Sport Forums

Go Back   Talk Sport Forums > Poker > Poker
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

gaming industry news .... whoops

Old June 5th, 2008, 17:53
Dedicated Punter

Default gaming industry news .... whoops

Another Cheating Scandal in Kahnawake
Kahnawake-licensed online poker roomUltimateBet.com has revealed that an individual or individuals who formerly worked for the site were able to cheat poker players for a period spanning 21 months. It's the second time in less than a year that parent company Tokwiro Enterprises has had to make such an admission. Another of its properties, AbsolutePoker.com, revealed a similar security breach last fall.
Old June 5th, 2008, 18:09
Derby Winner

Send a message via Skype™ to bennythedip2
Default hmmmm PJ

Nice work if ya can get it !!!................. My mate, "exmoorbeast" told me about the one a year ago....Just goes to show that these online poker sites have flaws, they wont admit it though ......Collusion is rife, robots on cash games, oh and not to mention the old chestnut, The "RNG"....
Old June 5th, 2008, 18:21
Dedicated Punter

YES I HAVE BEEN WARNING PEOPLE ABOUT GOTH THESE SITES AND 1 OTHER FOR A COUPLE YEARS NOW I ACTUALY KNOW A GUY THAT IS INVOLVED albeit in a small way but my point is if it is proved possible in anyway the site should be shut down until it is resolved i am seeething and in a filthy temper at the moment just over recieving this info becaused a big row between me and a close friend last year because he swears by absolute poker and wont hear a bad word against them ........ i stick with the devil you know ladbrokes that are far from 100% but at least you know where you stand.......