01:45
Talk Sport Forums

Go Back   Talk Sport Forums > Racing > Dog Racing
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Wimbledon Springbok finals night

Old February 10th, 2009, 01:14
Dedicated Punter

Default Wimbledon Springbok finals night

7.40 Not a great race to kick us off with a load of dodgey fkin hurdlers but Eye on the flame looks well drawn for champion trainer Mark Wallis and can take the first race.

Small stakes T6

8.00 Kinda Ready has made a huge impact on the open race scene in recent weeks winning opens on Sky @ Hall Green then @ Perry Barr and has the advantage of a recent look round (27.76 460m) and of course the red box to help as well. I am told that 2 is likely to move off so should give the selection alot of room on the run up, Droopys Quinta would prove hard to beat if trapping in best fashion but is not the most consistent at Lid rise and therefore could not be backed with any confidence. The 2/1 has already been taken about T1 Kinda Ready and is likely to be shortened through the day tomorrow so i would suggest if any of the other firms do open up 2/1 7/4 to take it.

Good bet T1

8.15 A very tricky affair with most of these being brute early pace speed merchants. Kingsmill Beau & Black Ice Boss have been flying around Romford of late clocking real good times and on recent form there is not alot to split the pair. Mountjoy Gold has also been in fantastic form for Mark Wallis finishing 3rd in the Birmingham Cup on his most recent outing behind the brilliant Fear Zafonic, However he will do well to clear the pair on his inside which he has to do to win. Drink Up Zorro in 4 & Lethal Freddie again brute speedsters and its really a lottery as to who will lead at the bend therefore i will sit this one out. T6 Millwards Comet is simply not good enough.

8.35 Special Liberty in trap 1 looks to have a great draw here but is reliant on a smash break, but if doing so could well lead round the first bend and would not be for catching and could be worth an interest bet at the likely 7/1 8/1 she will be.

Small bet T1

8.50 The NAP of the night runs here in the shape of BUBBLY TOTTI. He absoltely loves it round the plough lane circuit reaching the Derby quarter finals last year and also winning the st leger towards the back end of 2008. He has been trialling well around Newcastle and has a great draw as the sole wide seed in Trap 6. 11/4 with Coral looks massive to me & if the race was run during last years derby he would be 2/5.

NAP T6 BUBBLY TOTTI - Take 5/2 upwards

9.10 Prestige winner Hawks Dilemma here lines up a short but worthy favourite. Winning the Prestige at Hall Green in Emphatic style he has every chance if getting away well to confirm that form with litter brother Lorrys Options. Tipp The Breeze ran well to chalk up success in front of sky cameras last time at Perry Barr and she also has a chance.

Tough race between 134 - NO BET

9.25 The GREAT, THE BRILLIANT FLYING WINNER will line up a very short price favourite for the 872m Marathon contest. Seeminly in a league of her own over extended 6 bend right upto the most testing marathon trips she can pick her way through the field to draw away at the end to land the spoils. Bubbly Eagle has been touted as the next potential Marathon star making an impressive 8 bend debut @ Romford in January only to find Litter Brother Lorrys Options to tough to peg back in the final. He has it all to do here though facing a formidable opponent in Flying Winner.

Flying Winner - To short to bet @ the likely 2/5 4/11 1/3 she will be.

9.45 Nebucadnezzar has a great draw in trap 1 with Bomber Bailey in 2 likely to move off on the run up. Kilgraney Aggassi in T4 is the likely pace setter but will struggle to hold the selection if it turns handy. Bomber Bailey is an absolute Raving Lunatic and is likely to be having a "friendly chat" with his nearest rival at some point of the race.

Nebuchadnezzar is the most likely & probable winner but @ 4/5 even money represents to much of a risk to me to play.

HAPPY PUNTING
Old February 10th, 2009, 15:35
Derby Winner

Send a message via Skype™ to bennythedip2
Thumbs up

Nice post Matt ...and about time glk with these...
Old February 10th, 2009, 17:48
talk sport tipster

Default Nice one Matt...

I will be following tose selections....
Old February 10th, 2009, 18:45
Dedicated Punter

that was an after you no after me sir race. Dodging about all the way!!!
Old February 10th, 2009, 20:23
Dedicated Punter

Oi oi oi the totti, 11/4 thank you v much :)