Talk Sport Forums

Go Back   Talk Sport Forums > Poker > Poker
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Sky Poker ? or Online Poker Joker !

Old August 10th, 2012, 13:51
Dedicated Punter

Quote:
Originally Posted by OnlyOneCT View Post
The only thing I am going to say about that retched site is that if your face does not fit or you ain't afraid to tell it like you see it then you are truly not welcome.

Don't get me wrong there are certain decent people that still play on the site that I like personally and have a lot of time and respect for but the vast majority are a bunch of two faced schmucks who will be friendly with you at first and comes across as decent folk but then you unearth how unpleasant they are and are the type that will truly stab you in the back for their own gain!.

I closed my account a few weeks ago and I could not care less about the place one jot and certainly online wise I have been playing online poker in a couple of different places.
That just about sums it up ...so i take it their forum wont be getting your vote in the poker awards either
Old August 10th, 2012, 14:38
Derby Winner

Send a message via Skype™ to bennythedip2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dobie2089 View Post
That just about sums it up ...so i take it their forum wont be getting your vote in the poker awards either

Hmm now let me think ???? NO !!
Old August 11th, 2012, 10:36
Serious Punter

Quote:
Originally Posted by bennythedip2 View Post
Hmm now let me think ???? NO !!
Seconded LOL!!........

If there was a lot less arse licking and over policing on that forum then maybe I would regard it as one of the best poker forums/communities in the UK but quite literally that place can go to hell for me the way several people on there treated me like "merde".
Old September 4th, 2012, 22:08
Dedicated Punter

If you want to know why the forum in particular on there is dying on its a$$, then just check out, 1 of the reasons : a normal post from today i was browsing , and whilst i have little sympathy for the o.p., i have even more disdain for the smug little kids who post their replies , no doubt drawn from all of the experience they have gained from the couple of years ( max) , they have been playing the game ........>>>>>>>

https://www.skypoker.com/secure/poke...kCurrentPage=0

Last edited by Dobie2089; September 4th, 2012 at 22:25.
Old November 18th, 2012, 21:58
Serious Punter

Something I've noticed on the main Sky Poker home page there was a photo of all presenters and analysts all together in the studio but now it's being replaced with just a photo of the very lovely Anna Fowler and Sarah Champion and just something rather trivial but I'm wondering whether there may be major changes on the way or not on the site.

http://www.skypoker.com/poker/sky_lobby

Just saying that's all and anyway if you paid me £1 million, I still would never play on the site again!.
Old November 19th, 2012, 12:44
Dedicated Punter

i noticed this the other day on there ..its prob just them changing up a banner and nothing more , but there might be something in it . .To be fair though, even if there were major changes with the line up , that wouldnt affect the the cliquey bunch of know it all kids who seem to monopolise and manipulate the forum