02:46
Talk Sport Forums

Go Back   Talk Sport Forums > Poker > Poker
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Sky Poker (The shit's about to hit the fan)

Old April 15th, 2015, 14:44
Ha'Way the Lads

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dobie2089 View Post
if the Channing question is directed at me , the answer is i dont and wouldnt , if a general question , then i guess he does have friends , and people who actually want to hear what he has to say about poker and glean the odd useless horse tip
Not solely you but I also read a number of others mention it over the course of reading about this.

I could easily run over him in a steam roller and not even blink, the knobhead

Old April 15th, 2015, 15:59
Dedicated Punter

Quote:
Originally Posted by tiredeyes View Post
Not solely you but I also read a number of others mention it over the course of reading about this.

I could easily run over him in a steam roller and not even blink, the knobhead

Haha , im with you on this one ....i knew we'd find something to agree on eventually
Old April 17th, 2015, 14:50
Derby Winner

Send a message via Skype™ to bennythedip2

Neil's not a problem ..he's only just started there on Sky.. It's for sure that if Tony Kendall doesn't like his view , then he'll go the way of all the others ..

The problem is that site is a closed shop between the main man and his close aids, (his hand picked 'mods') ..
There's always been a wiff of collusion, going back to the days when they hired the 'Feltham studios'.. That place was wide open to collusion, but that's another story..
Also Tony Kendall had at least two accounts on that his own site and forum..

For me, this exposure of blatant cheating by one of Tony Kendall's close friends on that site , shows the real problem there .

The site is no better and probably a lot worse than 'Ultimate Bet, 'Poker Stars' and 'Full Tilt' ..
All have in the passed been proved to be run by corrupt and fraudulent owners ..

Still it's the publics choice to play where they want but I believe that this scandal at Sky , must bring changes in management ..
Sky have already closed down the existing TV channel a few months ago, I can't see that company giving them (that management) another channel after this, another cheating episode ..
Old April 20th, 2015, 17:55
Derby Winner

Send a message via Skype™ to bennythedip2
Default Update

Update on the on-going saga at Sky

Well it now seems that both the players have been banned and there's changes on the way ..
It looks like they will cancel all future team events because of the collusion .. Also it now seems that on the 2+2 poker site, they have now found many false accounts ???

Also the reason the poker TV channel was taken off was they now have New owners .
Sky Bet (including Sky Poker) was bought out by a private equity company

So my guess is that TK will not be happy, he won't be able to get his own way now . Hopefully the new company will have the sense to start a fresh ..

Still that's for them to sort out as some of the truths are coming to light about the way that site has been run over the years

Last edited by bennythedip2; April 22nd, 2015 at 15:07.