16:10
Talk Sport Forums

Go Back   Talk Sport Forums > Poker > Poker
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Benny

Old October 12th, 2011, 16:20
Derby Winner

Send a message via Skype™ to bennythedip2

Ok Lee, sounds good, I need to talk to a few people over the weekend but that Hotel sounds good to me ~ I think Andy(taylormade) is coming as well, You and me are playing 1B (Saturday) ~ not sure what Andy has done yet !!

Chat about meeting up later ...
Old October 12th, 2011, 21:01
I am Titty fancier

Definitely coming to Nottingham for the weekend,looking forward to it. More than likely play in the comp,definitely be visiting the bar. Think a few non-poker but heavy drinking pals coming too,so I have to wait to sort out accomodation. I had a nightmare finding DTD club a few years back,my sat nav kept taking me to a retail park about 3 miles away from the club,after several[hundred] circuits of town centre , I paid a taxi driver a tenner to go there and I followed him. Will be staying at the hilton,milton street, £59 twin room. stayed here before,wheres Herbie staying ? roll on november 19th.
Old October 12th, 2011, 21:13
I am Titty fancier

just registered for the saturday,otherwise I know wot will happen in nottingham over the weekend if im not playing poker,stella and more stella. gla . taylormade777 on blackbelt poker.
Old October 14th, 2011, 07:47
Oldham’s premier stud(retired)

Quote:
Originally Posted by taylormade View Post
Definitely coming to Nottingham for the weekend,looking forward to it. More than likely play in the comp,definitely be visiting the bar. Think a few non-poker but heavy drinking pals coming too,so I have to wait to sort out accomodation. I had a nightmare finding DTD club a few years back,my sat nav kept taking me to a retail park about 3 miles away from the club,after several[hundred] circuits of town centre , I paid a taxi driver a tenner to go there and I followed him. Will be staying at the hilton,milton street, £59 twin room. stayed here before,wheres Herbie staying ? roll on november 19th.
Unfortunately there is absolutely no chance of me making it down to this, much as would have loved too. Lots of things going on at the moment, new woman, moving house, holidays = no time for poker!! Hope you boys smash it up though!!
Old October 14th, 2011, 10:20
I am Titty fancier

I know you're not allowed out herbie at weekends.hope life sorts itself out in your favour. Gl. Free drinks in nottingham.even pay for a room at hilton for new lady if she doesn't mind sharing._
Old October 14th, 2011, 12:02
talk sport tipster

Quote:
Unfortunately there is absolutely no chance of me making it down to this, much as would have loved too. Lots of things going on at the moment, new woman, moving house, holidays = no time for poker!! Hope you boys smash it up though!!

Bloody hell..............Have you changed into a BALLY clone....

Next you will want me to put you on the 2nd fav in all races at courses starting with N and the third fav if trained by a trainer who has been training for over 15 years at the rest of the courses..

Old October 14th, 2011, 12:29
Oldham’s premier stud(retired)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony2005 View Post
Bloody hell..............Have you changed into a BALLY clone....

Next you will want me to put you on the 2nd fav in all races at courses starting with N and the third fav if trained by a trainer who has been training for over 15 years at the rest of the courses..

Yeah, these things just tend to sneak up on you and suddenly life has changed!! However, contrary to Talormades belief that I am no longer allowed out, I am off on the pi$$ all weekend with my mates. So if i don’t get my picks on in time tomorrow can you put me on the 2nd fav in all races at courses starting with N and the third fav if trained by a trainer who has been training for over 15 years at the rest of the courses!
Old October 14th, 2011, 12:46
talk sport tipster

Quote:
Yeah, these things just tend to sneak up on you and suddenly life has changed!! However, contrary to Talormades belief that I am no longer allowed out, I am off on the pi$$ all weekend with my mates (AND OUR GIRLFRIENDS)... So if i don’t get my picks on in time tomorrow can you put me on the 2nd fav in all races at courses starting with N and the third fav if trained by a trainer who has been training for over 15 years at the rest of the courses!

Last edited by Tony2005; October 14th, 2011 at 13:45.
Old October 14th, 2011, 13:21
lee

sat at my desk at work and i just literally laughed out loud at the threads above getting some strange looks now.
i got an excuse for getting a new woman though the last one i married was defective and the warrantee had run out

as for picking horses Tony i think i do better picking that way than actually trying
Old October 14th, 2011, 13:44
talk sport tipster

.........Lee.

I might have to review mine as your not far behind me in the overall and you havnt had as many goes as me...

Of course i was jesting about the picks etc....