18:42
Talk Sport Forums

Go Back   Talk Sport Forums > Poker > Poker
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

really interesting read (collusion)

Old February 25th, 2014, 14:43
Dedicated Punter

Default really interesting read (collusion)

Spotted this thread on Blonde poker forum , its 18 pages long, but if you can spare the time to wade through it , there are some interesting points raised : http://blondepoker.com/forum/index.php?topic=63298.0
Old February 25th, 2014, 16:20
Derby Winner

Send a message via Skype™ to bennythedip2

Read a few pages of this Dobie ..

To be honest i've never played on anything that has to do with 'Blonde Poker' .Not that i know anything about most of the people there ..

However I do know that one of the founder members was Tony Kendall, and he has interests in both Blondepoker and Sky poker, I also remember he used to promote DTD ..

Now a few years ago I was banned from Sky Poker for exposing a possible scam at the old studios in Feltham ...
Also, he (Tony Kendall) had several accounts on that site, as did a couple of his 'forum friends' ..

When HE banned me he also took away the 10,000 ppts (valued at over£300) ..HE still owes me that money and there are others that the same thing happened to ...
So anything that is connected to Tony Kendall in any shape or form, then i'd steer clear of ...
(My views on Sky poker are well documented here on 'talksportforums' .poker section)

As for the original post on 'Blonde' ... Collusion is a fact on any 'online site' so who knows what's gone on hear ..
Old February 25th, 2014, 16:35
Dedicated Punter

its actually centred around a dtd sattelite on ipoker Benny.
Old February 25th, 2014, 17:24
Derby Winner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dobie2089 View Post
its actually centred around a dtd sattelite on ipoker Benny.
Yes but what i read of it.. It could be anything and who knows what has gone on .

.Whats your reading into it ?
Old February 25th, 2014, 17:45
Dedicated Punter

Quote:
Originally Posted by bennythedip2 View Post
Yes but what i read of it.. It could be anything and who knows what has gone on .

.Whats your reading into it ?
well having laboured through all 13 pages of it ( nothing to do on a day off ) ...i think the play must have been pretty "no brainer" stuff for the collusion team to act so swiftly and suspend their accounts ....it also brings up questions about people playing from the same isp , even innocently. Im also interested in knowing what you and others think about exposing people you think have colluded , and if someone has been found guilty , should their details then be made public ??
Old February 25th, 2014, 20:01
Derby Winner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dobie2089 View Post
well having laboured through all 13 pages of it ( nothing to do on a day off ) ...i think the play must have been pretty "no brainer" stuff for the collusion team to act so swiftly and suspend their accounts ....it also brings up questions about people playing from the same isp , even innocently. Im also interested in knowing what you and others think about exposing people you think have colluded , and if someone has been found guilty , should their details then be made public ??
Well ..I didnt read the bit about accounts being suspended . BUT IPOKER must have a very good reason i guess ..
It's been widley known for a long time now that in cash (holdem games) there are teams playing from the same house on laptops ...

For me i never play holdem cash !!! (tournies yes) ..My cash games are on 7- card stud ..
Not many of the kids know how to play that, yet alone team up to play ..

On any site, as i've said before, have a plan to just 'hit and run' double your money then find another game ... makes life easier knowing that any teams wont have time to colude against you