00:23
Talk Sport Forums

Go Back   Talk Sport Forums > Poker > Poker
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

sng poker horor

Old January 15th, 2013, 22:53
I am Titty fancier

Default sng poker horor

Laddies started a promotion today,play 10 sng's and win a scratch card, I been playing for about 6 hrs , opened 18 scratch cards and never had a sniff,3 prizes, watches,iphone or tournament ticket, I had binoculars,racing cars,dummies,plant pots,game controller,a car key,a tazer gun,a hat, everything except a winning symbol and you need three of them to win a prize, im thinking they have a dodgey bunch of scratch cards, would of thought they might have thrown in a few near misses, just as im typing this opened I have another scratchcard to open and the first two symbols are tag watches, one more for a win, back to hats and binoculars and no win on this one either, Im ALL POKERED OUT, think thats about 190 sngs played today, Im down £8 but have earned a few poker points,Its been interesting playing today but Ive had enough now, goodnight.
Old January 16th, 2013, 15:29
Derby Winner

Send a message via Skype™ to bennythedip2

lol, I did see that 'promo' and read it, can't be arsed with sngs really ..Do you know if Laddies are ever going to do another 'cruise' ??

Or even, some sort of 'promo' to an EPT like the one i went on with herbie's brother (strummer) ..When we went to Barcelona for the EPT ..that was fantastic, they (laddies) put us up at the Hilton there ..
Old January 16th, 2013, 16:32
Dedicated Punter

its a microgaming promo , same on stanjames as well ...but lets be honest , theyre unlikely to give away their rake in the form of scratchcard prizes that easy are they ..just thought id state the obvious
Old January 16th, 2013, 17:51
Ha'Way the Lads

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dobie2089 View Post
its a microgaming promo , same on stanjames as well ...but lets be honest , theyre unlikely to give away their rake in the form of scratchcard prizes that easy are they ..just thought id state the obvious

Shhhhhh he's a geordie, they're a little bit thick god forgive them.

He'll spend the money on trying to win SnG's, so he can win scratch cards in the hope he can win a watch and before he realises it he could've just went out and bought one.

Old January 16th, 2013, 20:14
I am Titty fancier

howay tiredeyes play the white man, what happened last night ? where the mackem army watching eastenders ?
Old January 17th, 2013, 07:21
Ha'Way the Lads

Quote:
Originally Posted by taylormade View Post
howay tiredeyes play the white man, what happened last night ? where the mackem army watching eastenders ?
I'd love a cup run but I'm not too upset about going out, league 1st, cups are just a side event, I wish we'd went out at Bolton instead of a replay, I think a replay was the worst result, as for the crowd I don't blame them, 5,000 of them turned up at Bolton and were disappointed by the performance, when was the last time your lot took 5,000 fans to an away game.

Old January 23rd, 2013, 16:04
I am Titty fancier

just played a $1 super turbo SNG , some poor guy bubbled when his a-a ran into my q-j suited, the abuse this guy spouted after the hand was hilarious, a few nazi salutations,followed by a few ladbrokes is fixed comments and ends up saying ' I hope you both Die', all this for a $2 or $4 payout, then one of ladbrokes pokermanagers remarks please refrain from abusive language blah blah and gets the retort f*** off you stupid f****** C***,you must be blind cos your the biggest w***** ON THE NET,

I think this is why i still play poker online, I loveit when somebody looses the plot,
Old January 31st, 2013, 19:08
I am Titty fancier

sng update, played 580 games , mixture of 1 to 5 euro games, im currently down 15 euro, have opened 58 scratch cards and won 3 * 22 euro tournament tickets, i have earned 1462 loyalty points worth about $15, some of the outdraws are spectacular ,but its been a refreshing change of poker and im thinking it may have helped my heads up play and given me a different perspective on this aspect of the game,but saying this its a different game when your playing for $5 or $1000 in a bigger game, or is it ?
Old February 1st, 2013, 17:27
Oldham’s premier stud(retired)

i have played 80 games. 8 scratch cards - 0 wins!! cost = £0
Old February 15th, 2013, 17:47
I am Titty fancier

just noticed the freeroll is this sunday and theres 23 prizes left to be won and only 7500 players,should be interesting. I will probably give it a miss ,