Talk Sport Forums

Go Back   Talk Sport Forums > Football > Football Predictions
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Get Out !!

Old December 1st, 2011, 08:16
Ha'Way the Lads

Default Get Out !!

Thank the lord, finally that Geordie tw@ is out of our club,

Taylormade finally relinquishes his SAFC season ticket !!

No, no, no, I jest .... of course I mean Steve Bruce, I quite liked him tbh and was behind him despite some wobbles last season, notably the failure to win at home which continued into this season, I think I finally jumped on the Bruce Out bandwagon after we got beat by Norwich, then he played 4-6-0 formation in a game not long after. The guy is old fashioned and lacks the tactical nouse required to manage at the very top level.

I wish I could bring you some "in the know" info to punt on but I'm afraid I can't, although what I would say is despite MON being favourite I don't see him being the manager (perhaps worth a small lay) Ellis Short is American as is Randy Lerner and they are friends, so it depends on what Randy Lerner has to say about MON (not favourable I'd imagine) that could be decisive.

I'm hoping for David Moyles (bit of a long shot) or failing that Rafa Benitez or third choice and probably most likely Mark Hughes.

Ha'Way The Laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaads !!

Old December 1st, 2011, 15:23
talk sport tipster

I believe Roy Keane is coming back to save you....

Seriously though MON is the man for the job...

Hughes i dont really rate and i doubt Benitez will take the job but Alan Curbishley could be a decent alternative to MON...

Old December 1st, 2011, 15:23
Derby Winner

Send a message via Skype™ to bennythedip2
Default lol

How lucky is Steve Bruce he gets sacked from a managers job on the 31st November wearing red and white ~~
Just in time ~ the big stores are looking for a big miserable git, to wear red and white for them through the festive season
Old December 1st, 2011, 20:44
I am Titty fancier

I thought Stevie was doing a great job,he has been my hero for several months now,unfortunately all good things have to come to an end,blame the manager,but i believe the players should carry the can,most of them are second rate and mercenary and you got no forwards or invention in midfield,to sum up my feelings,shyte team,shyte ground,championship here you come, best wishes Tom.
Old December 2nd, 2011, 15:06
Ha'Way the Lads

Wel MON it is, not my first choice but behind him all the way, onwards and upwards !!

Andy, andy, andy when are the wheels gonna fall off m8, I been waiting for it to happen since the October, NUFC going for the record of how far can you go on team spirit alone, here's hoping you don't have any injuries or suspensions over the busy xmas period and get to splash the cash on some players in January.
Old December 2nd, 2011, 19:06
I am Titty fancier

In all seriousness,which I find very hard ,think O'neil is a great manager and I dont like the idea of him in charge as success will arrive if hes given the money to spend and given time by the local riff raff to succeed. As for wheels coming off and bubbles bursting,think a quality forward and a versatile defender will complete the toon jigsaw and Im looking forward to playing Barcelona next year. gl
Old December 14th, 2011, 17:50
Ha'Way the Lads