09:49
Talk Sport Forums

Go Back   Talk Sport Forums > Football > Football Predictions
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Fa Cup Weekend..........

Old January 25th, 2008, 18:32
talk sport tipster

Default Fa Cup Weekend..........

Should be a nice few quid up for grabs on the overs and unders.....any fancies..?
Old January 25th, 2008, 22:10
numpty

hopefuly a good wekend ahead for us punters!

one thing i will say is anyone who is having a play on the goal markets this weekend, i would stay away from the lower league fa cup or league games

in the lower leagues with all this rain the pitches are absolutly awful, and impoosible to play decent football, normally the games are long ball stuff, which is generally easy to defend against and u dont see many goals

the thing with poor pitches is the fact it can go either way, it can be a boring long ball game with hardly any attempts (bristolr/fulham midweek) and it end 0-0, or the conditions can lead to major mistakes (chesterfield/hereford midweek) and it end 4-0, the 4 goals hereford gave away were awful and would NEVER have happened on a normal playing surface

if ur looking to back the overs then id go for teams playing on a decent pitch who can get the ball down and play some football, dont back the overs on pitches that are like swamps and impossible to play on

one more thing..........

ive noticed ladbrokes have took the piss on the goal lines again this week, the majority of games are 2.5/3.0, this is so if there is 3 goals they only pay u half ur bet, they want u to have to hit 4 goals for a full payout (tight b+%$~d!)

bet365 set their goalline at 2.5 goals and is much better, so i would recommend a bet365 account for goal markets (that is if u dont use the exchanges)
Old January 26th, 2008, 00:01
numpty

Default Goal Markets

i know i said to ignore the lower leagues, but after having a look there is one or 2 prices for the overs just too big to ignore so im going to have a couple of small accas

p vale/bournemouth over 2.5 goals @ 2.05.............................WINNER, FINISHED 1-3
crewe/swindon over 2.5 goals @ 2.10..................................LOSER!, FINISHED 0-0
lens/strasbourg over 2.5 goals @ 2.25..................................WINNER FINISHED 2-2
marseille/caen over 2.5 goals @ 2.30....................................WINNER, FINISHED 6-1, 3-1 AT HT

perm in 4 x £25.00 trebles 1 x £25.00 acca............£125 staked

Last edited by themanwiththeknow; January 26th, 2008 at 20:59.
Old January 26th, 2008, 20:56
numpty

Default 3 out of 4 for a nice return

managed to get a treble up and got returns of £265.21 (profit of £140.21)

placed 5 bets in total, 1 winner and 4 losers and i still make £140 profit

crewe/swindon had to go and spoil the party (theres always one)

if crewe/swindon had of been overs also returns would been £1583.53

which is a difference of £1318.20

THERE IS ALWAYS "ONE"

AMAZING JUST HOW MUCH "THAT ONE" ACTUALLY LETS U DOWN FOR
Old January 26th, 2008, 21:06
talk sport tipster

Oh yes its the last one that makes all the difference, the ammount of times i have been let down by one horse in a yankee and one team in the footie.....those lucky bookies...well done on the treble though..